Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

The SSA is about to send me the check for the money that they owe Naruto. I got a call today while I was sleeping (depressed). The man I talked to last week said that they are going to try and release that money in the next few days. Lots of people are watching to see that the money is relelased, not just me.

What is it about Naruto and his new clothes? He KNOWS he's not supposed to wear them but he wears them anyway. Today, he got ready for daycare. He was wearing his new Spiderman shirt (minus the tag which he had removed) and his Sunday pants. I didn't realize that he was wearing the Spidey shirt until he got to daycare when I turned the shirt around. I switched the shirt for a sweatshirt of mine I had in the car. THAT place doesn't seem to care. They have ruined some of his OLD clothes with paint that doesn't wash out. I don't mind those because I'm about to go through and trash a lot of his really old stuff. But it's the new stuff I can't have him destroying before school even starts. Do I have to start saucing him down to keep his fingers off his stuff and out of the offlimits room? That seems to be where I'm storing all the boxed up stuff.

I think that I'm not going to get my Cherokee Nation food next month until after we move, or right before. Emptying the freezer is going to be hell to get the moved freezer moved. The fruits, veggies, and juice can stay boxed, and I can get it on the last day that they are open and then turn around and get September's food on September 1 or 2. We have enough food to supply this family with MOST of the food we eat for three months. Since I have a bread machine, I can make bread. Milk would have to be bought.

I think I'm going to go to my brother's this weekend. He is busy trying to get a house on Brewer Street ready for SIL's mom and stepdad. They are pulling up the carpet. Don't ask me what they are going to replace it with but I do know they are removing the carpet. We don't have to be back in Tahlequah until 9:15 on Tuesday morning so we can return late on Monday night or as early as 9am on Tuesday morning, but I do not want to drive here starting around 5am. But I can do that.

Just nine more days until school starts. NINE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I can stop fighting Naruto about his clothes. Doesn't he realize that Elmo has yet to get one NEW thing? This weekend is the taxfree weekend for school clothes. I can buy school clothes as early as 1201am and still go to brother's house on that day. I think I have a 2pm appointment but then I'll be out of Tahlequah. I need a break from here. I hope that Bro sends me a list of clothes that HorseLover and the Annoyer need so I can get them and take them with me.

What a day. It's not even 1pm. I've done nothing at all. I guess I need to get off my fat ass and get busy.

No comments: