Thursday, July 5, 2007

Time to Get off my *Klingon word removed* and get stuff off my chest

Ok. All my friends say that this is theuraputic and I know it was when I was doing this a long time ago and in a galaxy (and another blog) far far away. Now if I could remember the dang password, I would be using it. But since I don't, I'm stuck getting a new one.

Right now, I have some big problems. I'm going insane, literally. I'm stuck waiting on someone to get back with me so that I can get the help that I need. Not only do I need help and not getting some, the Twerp is needing them as well. The Punk is getting help but it's not for us all. I think that I'm bipolar and since I'm not on meds, my mood swings are horrible. My temper is constantly going...well, until the kids go to bed. Then I can turn it onto the computer or the tv or appliances that are not working correctly. I'm so depressed that I want to sleep all day long, but because of the Punk and the Twerp, I do get up and take care of them. Taking care of them means that I do eat and have clean clothes. I could care less if I have a bath.

My entire life is a waiting game. I'm waiting on the fight to start with the SSA. Well, part two of the fight with those dummies. I am still waiting, SSA, for the $7k that you owe Punk. This family would be living better if I had it coming, you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take the $900 out that we still owe you and give us the rest of the money. This is not a plea, but I have to get his money coming in. $650 a month does not pay even part of the bills. I have one more paycheck and then I have to start drawing the unemployment. Oh, and while we are at it, SSA, my kids have big problems. I need to stay home with them. When your medical bills are as big as mine, I need the medicaid to pay for them. Well, pay what you will for them, anyway.

And ASSHOLE, you need to die!!!!!!!!!! I hope you felt every punch on the punching bag that I did on Tuesday night when I was at kickboxing. It was a help but man am I sore. Then they had to close yesterday. I really needed to go. You can plan on dying on a regular basis there. Your kids do not need you, but they could live better on the death benefits once you croak. I do not care if you spend every penny you have on drugs and your crack ho. It only helps you to kill yourself faster, which means you are out of our lives even faster. That means that I can do whatever I want to do about all our names...which means that they will be changed and YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rule. You smoke/shoot up/who cares how you do it and then die as fast as you can.

I hope that this does help me. I'm tired of shit. I'm tired of living on nothing because the SSA is sitting on their ass about Punk's child support. GET OFF YOUR ASS, SSA. All he needs you to do is to click on something but you can't get the person who is supposed to do it to do it.

No comments: