Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Another Day older and SIL is driving me nuts!!!!!!

Today, I kept the kids at home. Naruto had a psych appointment and I wasn't leaving Elmo (and driving so much out of my way) without Naruto to give me an idea what is going on there. I'm keeping them home tomorrow as well. This will be the last psych appointment this week unless I have another crisis.

Did ok today. Yelled at the normal stupid shit that they did. Fixed breakfast. Waited too late for lunch since I thought Naruto's appointment was at 1130 but it was 1230. We sat and waited for it. I wasn't in that big a hurry to get home to deal with them. The boys, a cute little four year old girl, and I played Disney Memory. The boys came and went. I could not imagine what this sweet little cutie was doing in a place like that. Her daycare would bring her and then pick her up, leaving her for a while after her appointment was over. I'm talking about 40 min or so. It is in Tahlequah so it should have only taken ten minutes at slo-mo speed and less than that at normal speed to pick her up. So, we had Mazzio's for lunch since it was almost 1320 when we left the joint. Then I cooked a El Paso Taco bake for dinner. I was the only one who ate that. No more dinner until tomorrow morning.

Why is it a fight to put Naruto to bed every night? I swear, his meds aren't working. I mean it was only a 2 hour fight tonight. Sometimes, it's 20 minutes. Sometimes, it's an all night fight. He finally conked out. Only got hot sauced six times for getting out of his bed. He had chocolate milk for the first three. Then he had to suffer because I was at the end of my rope at that point in time.

He's constantly digging in my stuff. He found my shaving cream which I had hidden between my mattresses. I have Naruto/Pokemon/Yui-Gui-Oh cards in my room that I do not want him to have. He can't take care of anything. If he could do that and LEAVE THEM AT HOME WHEN HE'S TOLD TO, then I'd take them out of time out. Unfortunately, they travel and *I* have to yell at him to pick them up. Elmo takes maybe ten. Naruto takes 1000 of them. All over everything. If they end up in the trash, they are staying in the trash. He has to learn somehow.

You know, all this exercise at the gym is reminding me that I have muscles that I have not used in years. Or some I didn't even know I owned. Tonight was step aerobics. This is not the same stuff I did in high school. My mother, the exercise freak, couldn't have done them. Complicated moves. I just did something simple to keep moving while they did the complicated steps. The woman behind me was frustrated from time to time at the complexity level. I'm challenged when it comes to stuff that is complicated. I prefer simple. It's just easier and I'm lazy too.

SIL NEEDS TO STOP CALLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's bordering on harassment and I would win if I pushed it. I want to be left alone. I dont' want to hear the obvious. What I want is the support that I get from my Mom Friends. I've got to call her cell tomorrow and tell her to leave me alone for a few days. I do not remember to plug the phone in so the batteries die. I am not always able to talk when SHE wants to talk. I do have friends outside of her. My bro told me that I do not need to tell her stuff. He's right. If she's not calling me on her phone, she's using his. Or she's calling from a "withheld" number. For a person who is paranoid about things right now, withholding a name/number means that I'm not going to answer the phone. I know she's like 28 to my 39, but she needs to grow up. Her mom and my bro agree with that one. I'm not admitting myself into a ward so she can get over it. I'm fine right now but she's pushing me. Even with all the crap today, I'm still dealing with things ok.

I guess I need to brush my teeth and head to bed. I got kids tomorrow at home with me so I need to get up bright and early. I'm sure I'll hear "pancakes" or "ffs" for breakfast. I think we are out of canned biscuits but I can easily make more or use the frozen ones I have in the freezer. Leftovers for lunch for me. Nuggets for them with tator tots.

No comments: