Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Catching Up

Well, it's been a time. I spent the past weekend and Monday at my bro's house. SIL drove me mad. Aharon didn't help either. On Sunday, the kids all took naps. She was doing the laundry. Bro and I were outside, taking care of stuff that he had been putting off for some time. She can't help him...more like won't help him. I went in a couple of times. One time, she was sprawled on the bed, talking on her phone. The next time, she was sound asleep. Bro said that he got a lot done but not all of what he was hoping to get done. They had an argument as SIL was sweeping the floor where Elmo had spilt some really sweet (made me sick) Koolaid. They went off to argue so I finished the sweeping and then the mopping. I had gotten very little sleep. So around midnight/0100, I went to bed. Bro was going to the store to get some stuff done and drop things off at the inlaws house. SIL decided that she just HAD to put up the clothes that could have been done earlier. I had to cover my face with a pillow so I could sleep. Naruto was horrible.

Prodigy is going to help get me the help I needed by stretching what the state will allow. The state allows them to have "time in counseling without patient" since how my moods/feelings affect me and in essence will affect them. They will do things like piggyback doctor appointments with the Naruto's. I was told today that Elmo needs medical help for his constant motion and his fighting with Naruto. He's perfect one-on-one, but toss Naruto into the mix, WW3 erupts. Same with Naruto. I got some meds to help me. Naruto had some meds changed. Let's hope they work.

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to call an IEP meeting to have the boys riding the Handicapped bus written into their IEPs. "Understand that their disabilities are not bad enough to warrant them riding the H bus until they graduate." Well, once I can get Elmo over this fear of his, then maybe I can take him to school myself. It might take two years. It might take one year. It might take two months. There is no telling. I'm so excited as well. No kids for the day. I can get stuff done.

CPS came out on Tuesday and told me that they will probably close next month. Fine with me. They are not going to terminate DAD's rights to the kids since I have custody. That isn't what I want/need/desire. Well, I want him dead. He gave me two good things in my life: Naruto and Elmo, complete with problems. He won't even show up if he does what he did the last two times we were in court. I don't even know if he knows when it will be. But the kids will be totally mine.

I have to get up when the alarm goes off. I got more to say, especially about my lazy SIL. I love her but man, she uses Bro. I told Bro that it would be a while before I go back. I can't do it all when she's doing nothing. I got a short nap after getting very little sleep on Saturday. I hope he understands that this is about her, not him. I love them both, but I can't be a slave to SIL when I'm not a slave to Elmo and Naruto.

No comments: