Sunday, July 29, 2007

How much longer until school starts?

I have never been to NYC. I probably will never go to NYC. Where is this place, Bear Maiden?

You Belong in the East Village

A little bit arty, a little bit punk - you seem to set trends that many people follow.
It's likely that you're an academic of sorts, even if it's just on the weekends.


This one I do agree with. I'm a pretty good person except where DAD comes in. He's an asshole and deserves to...Well, I don't have to do anything. He has done it to himself.

You Are 18% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!


This is true. If you have been through all the crap I've been through in my life with my disabilities...

You Are 48% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.


We are moving around the start of next month. I'm going to rent the house next door to buy the owner and myself some time. It's a nice house and much bigger than the piece of crap we are now living in. It's going to be more than I currently pay but I won't have ants crawling in the house through a hole in the window eaves. They have fans in almost every room but there are three places where I'd want to get fans to help keep the place cool. IT EVEN HAS CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR!!!!!!!!! It's getting hot and muggy. I broke down and turned on the ac units last night. The one in the house isn't working. It blows air, but that is it. I guess I need to call that woman to get it taken care of. Oh, well. But I'm excited. I'm tired of dealing with that woman who owns most of this town. Time to start packing so I can move in a hair over a month.

I sent the paperwork to the SSA which I thought they wanted yesterday. But I found a piece of paper that states any more docs and hospitals that I've been in. Well, I printed that off and sent it in with the wrong paperwork. Oh, well. They can kiss my lovely Indian ass. I have gotten two months into the six months wait for a mental problem. I have enough unemployment to survive the four remaining months, but I should be able to get it faster. I can't help that I'm bipolar. But it explains some of my work habits very nicely. I really need to stay home. I have an entire house to pack up. I have a computer life to deal with. Ok, so this is my life.

Next week on Cartoon Network, they are having a Scooby Doo marathon. Wouldn't you know that I don't have a DVD recorder? *sigh* It sucks being poor. Sucks raw eggs. Now if the SSA will just give me the damn money that they owe Naruto. I could easily start saving for a downpayment on the house to go with what I get from the Cherokee Nation. But it still might be cheaper to have my brother take out the loan which I then pay off. After it's done, do a quick claim deed for "$10 and all my love and affection" type thing that is common in Arkansas for parents selling their houses to their adult kids.

What part of "I'm bipolar and I can't work" does my SIL not understand. She seems to think that CPS is demanding that I have to get a job. She is bipolar. She honestly can't work. Yes, I can get a job. No, I can't keep it. Something/someone will set me off and I'd either be fired or I'd have to quit. It is a cycle. I would like a job where I can stay home and play on the computer all day, accomplishing nothing. Unfortunately, there is no such job like that out there. CPS and I have discussed how this family is going to exist without my paycheck so there is not that demand out there. One of these days, she will get it.

We have to get up bright and early tomorrow morning. We need to be at Walmart bright and early in the morning to get boxes. I think that I can start with the books in the bookshelves and then go from there. I can put the boxes in the spare bedroom until I can get them over next door. Then box up the food storage, keeping some of the food out. Some, I do not need, like all of the excess flour I have. That is going to be so much fun. Then all the stuff in the wardrobe...we haven't used it in the year that we've been here. It has to be nailed before it's moved. I need to get three or more sets of shelves like I have my food storage sitting on. The new house has a garage where I can store stuff. Then I can quit paying for the storage shed. But I need Naruto's money to get the shelves that we need for the garage storage. I would like to do something like BF has in her garage. Everything is so neat and clean, organized. Why can't I be organized like BF?

Ten days until school starts. I am ready. I need to call the district tomorrow to see if Naruto has his JOM paperwork on file. I need to know what JOM isn't going to provide so I can but the problem is that Naruto is in a self-contained classroom, not the normal regular classroom. Maybe I need to just contact his teacher.

Breakfast time. Biscuits are done. I'm running as late as ever. This computer will make me late to my own funeral. Oh, well. Life goes on.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Congrats on the move - I hope it goes smoothly. It is a great chance for you to take control and get some organization - is there a chance to get some shelving or something through freecycle that will hold your stuff until you can get the shelves you want? our freecycle group is always giving away shelves and moving boxes. I did a lot of sorting and reorganizing when I packed for my last move into this house - it has helped. Still cluttered -but at least I can find things when I want.

Hugs