Thursday, July 26, 2007

Quick update

I called CPS and talked to her. I told her what had happened last night when CHUBS was here. The woman through a hissy fit over FOUR cheerios. I feel better now that I've talked to CPS. CPS said that CHUBS was going to be coming tonight. I know that. We are going to sit outside on the porch and have the damn visit. CPS said that she's going to have CHUBS close out the case. It's too much on both of us.

CHUBS is not the parent of handicapped kids. She'd honestly understand more the frustration I feel around Naruto and Elmo if she did. She does not suffer from any one of the three handicaps I suffer from. I can help her emulate it so she would understand what happens, but it's not worth my time. She's never had to deal with autistic families or families with handicapped kids. She couldn't have. She's been doing this for a while. Why did I have to be the first? *rolls eyes*

CPS is the parent of an autistic son who is a year older than Elmo. She understands the frustration I feel in dealing with them. She knows what it's like dealing with kids who are mentally younger than their real ages. She doesn't understand what my disabilities are, but she understands my frustrations. She also knows that the kids are not in danger. I told her that I would call her if I was really out of control as opposed to just totally frustrated. She knows that I will.

The kids are gone today to daycare. They will be there tomorrow and be staying behind since I can't afford $15 for them to go to the pool. What costs so much that they have to charge parents $7.50 a kid to go to the pool? It's the end of the month for me. I have no money until August 3 when I get Elmo's child support check. I can't wait to get Naruto's big back pay check and get his on a regular basis. I need to put down calling the SSA so I can get this money and mess straightened out. Then we can be comfortable..and I can save some money as well.

Back to the house. If I don't get online tonight to discuss my thoughts/feelings/grumps, it is up.

3 comments:

Margaret said...

sending hugs from epm...

peace...

Job said...

glad you told CPS ahead of time about CHUBBS. Good for you. Sending hugs and support...

Regina said...

hugs to you always!!!