Saturday, August 11, 2007

Finally, more good news on the Subject of Money and other Thoughts

I'm going to be getting Naruto's child support as of September 3, 2007. FINALLY! It only took NINE months, but it's a long cry from getting it taken care of immediately like it took for Elmo. They are only giving me the back child support from when we finally got things taken of...some $2000, nothing like the $3500 plus I got from Elmo's. They owe a lot of money to Naruto.

Now, I'm waiting for Naruto's money but I got two weeks of unemployment to the tune of $298 each. It's supposed to be $324 or something like that. Where is the rest of the money? I didn't say they could take federal income taxes out of it. In Arkansas, they take out 10%, which is $32. The State of Oklahoma took $27, which is less than what they take out in Arkansas. Oh, well. Money is money; it's all desparately needed.

Since they are showing FIFTY hours of Naruto next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I want to record all (or as many of them) as I can. You can't find Naruto DVDs in the store. The early stuff is just crap but I really have started enjoying this season's Naruto because it's starting to make sense. How many hours (or minutes) does a DVD R record before I have to change one? I would try to remove call the advertising but I am notorious about forgetting to start it for an episode or two and then you have huge gaps in the story line. I got a DVD recorder and a new player for my room. Elmo destroyed the old one in two weeks...but then again, I got a very cheap one because of the Elmo factor.

I cashed one check so we could have money for stuff we need to do around town. The other check is for the bank. I need to pay some bills. I can't decide what I am going to use it for outside of the insurance payment which is due like tomorrow. Well, I'll pay it on Monday. It will be late but still paid. I've had to use a lot of the insurance money to exist around the house. So, better late than never. That will leave around $170 to use to pay bills. I have a lot to pay. I need to pay on the JCP, Dillards, and Dell. Those are the final three bills that need to be paid for the month, but I really want to get rid of them. I think that with Naruto's child support check, I need to pay Medtronics off. That is a given. Then Dillards since it's less than $100. I want to pay off JCP, but I need to put some of the money in the bank. I don't know what I really want to do with the money. With the money coming in from Unemployment and Naruto's child support coming in, we can afford to pay off (or pay more than $25 for JCP and $75 to Dell each month) which will help us pay things off. I still have the car payment but that is something that I need to pay on a monthly basis. The bill is too big to pay off at one time. Actually, the car payment is due tomorrow. Maybe I just need to pay the car. *sigh* We really do need some good stuff. I have enough money left over from the one check I did cash so that I can use it for some time. I think that I'll pay the...I need the Naruto back child support ASAP. I think I'm going to not worry about anything today or I'll be depressed again.

I need a nap. I got five hours of sleep last night, if that much. Naruto had the house in an uproar around 6ish. Might have been 0530. Might have been 0615, but it wasn't later than that. It's every morning. Maybe I need to get to bed around 2300 instead of 0100-0200? It's only a problem on the weekend. Oh, well.

What is it about SITTING on the couch do the kids not understand? They fight when one is laying on the couch, so I am saucing them if I see one even partially laying on the couch, even if the other one has enough room to sit. I think that eventually, that will solve a few fights. I'm just tired of the fights over the couch. They can lay on the floor.

The other thing that I'm going to sauce over is the violation of my personal space: the spare bedroom because of the packing and the good foods that they will scarf up, my bedroom because I need someplace Naruto and Elmo free, the fridge/freezer because they will eat what I need to cook dinner for everyone, and in my computer space. I have so much on the floor around me that they can break something without meaning too. The spare room is covered in boxes. Lots of boxes, some of which are full of heaving stuff. If it's knocked over, Naruto or Elmo can get hurt. I have to have a place to hide stuff as well. I'm tired of fighting over something, like clothes and food like sugared cereals I got yesterday for treats. They would make themselves sick eating it in an hour. Then again, I got some good Special K for me so I have something to eat for breakfast when they are gone. They are selfish because they don't know about thinking ahead but some of it is just simple being selfish. I'm tired of selfish.

I guess I had a lot of stuff to grump about. Maybe my EPM friends were right. This is allowing me to get a lot off my chest while sorting out what I need to sort out. Now if it will just get my disability, we'd all be set for a while.

No comments: