Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Feeling better but....

Today, things are doing well. Dr J said so. MG said the same thing. Today was my therapy day. I'm able to do some problem solving on a small scale. I got a shoe rack from my BF and then I bought one for me at Walmart yesterday. I put the shoes in them. I found more floor space. It was nice. Now I can hopefully find a pair of shoes for Elijah.

But I didn't take my meds today. I have an appointment with the SSA shrink tomorrow and I have to be manic for that. Then after I'm finished, I'll be taking the meds so that I can feel better. I am out of my mind. My temper is flaring bad. I want to scream at Naruto and Elmo. I'm talking rapidly and manically. The things you have to do to get the US government to declare you as being disabled. I hate these feelings. I have too much to do and I'm getting it done because I'm manic.

Elmo's meds are doing better. He's more goal oriented instead of just moving. But they need to be a hair stronger. I have to get a bottle for the school to give them correctly. But Dr J is right. He is actually acting better. Last night, he had a rough night. He screamed for almost an hour because he was overtired and Naruto was not acting right either. Finally, he did settle down after Naruto went to bed. But that is not normal. He really needs to sleep during nap time.

Naruto lost his second front tooth. The Tooth Fairy is leaving him some Yui-Gi-Oh cards. Thank goodness she bought three sets of the cards when she left them for me to distribute. They are cheap, thank goodness. He loves them. What more does he need? Grandma was glad to hear about it, even though I was crazy sounding.

I got to get my disability. Dr. J said that I need to be off work for a couple of years. I really like being off work. I like not having the kids at home all the time. I like being able to play Runescape all day if I want to. I have never had the opportunity to just be a permanent stay at home mom. Six months after Elmo was born was nice but I always knew that I had to go back to work. Maybe in two years, I will want to go back to work, but for now, I can't deal with crap. Not the littlest bit of crap.

I saw Danny on Saturday. He looks bad. Mr M said that he didn't think that Danny was going to be around much longer. I really do miss that little boy. I really can't say he's little because he's 12 and getting tall. Mr M also said that he has yet to go to school. They haven't even met his new para. They lost the best para they had because of Mr Ryalls, and Mr M knows it. Danny missed over half of the year last year. That was normal for him. I was able to give him the Thomas the Tank book on tape that we got at the TPS open house. They have it but they can always use a second or third copy of a Thomas book.

No comments: