Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stupid Social Security Administration!!!!!!!

Ok. I am tired of waiting for the SSA to decide who to send Aharon's child support (or Children's benefit according to a SSA employee from Muskogee). I got four letters today from the SSA about the boys' child support (according to the divorce decree). Two of them stated that their moneys will be sent to their account on October 3 like I had it set up. The second set was about them owing the boys some money from December 2003 and that the boys will be getting more money from the SSA based on something.

This is confusing. We did not get the boys SSA until June/July 2004, not December 2003. They will be getting a set amount of money until the SSA decides to fuck with them again, which I honestly hope will not be until after I get my SSI. We can live nicely on the moneys from the SSA until I get that decision, which I'm still waiting on.

Well, I called the SSA office. I talked to some bimbo who had no more idea about what she was talking about than the man on the moon. I think that the Man on the Moon might actually be smarter than she was. "Can I talk to the highest person in the office?" "They are gone for the day." It was 1615. They sent me a check (well, Beck Manes) last month but I never got the check. It was never returned either from the PO. It had my PO address on it. "It might have gone to the OKDHS since you were not the payee until Sept 5." Why would it go to the Oklahoma DHS if I have been the "payee" since February, 2007? I told you the bimbo didn't know what she was talking about.

I need that money. I have big bills coming in that I honestly can not pay until after next month, that is if I get my child benefit/support like the letters I got over the past two months tell me. I've been fighting the system since December for the child support that is due to my kids. I also don't need the bimbo telling me how I can spend my kids' moneys. I'm using their moneys to pay the bills cause the boys need me at home, taking care of them and the house.

When will it end? It will end when I get their moneys and they turn 18. It might not end then since Naruto might still need it, or Elmo still might qualify for it. I'm still waiting for my first denial. I had that face to face interview in June. I've never had it take this long to get a denial (either for me the first time nor for DAD).

I'm tired of waiting. Then I get told that MG has resigned. While I understand WHY she resigned,I do not have to like it. I really like her. She resigned to take some time off for herself, something that she preaches. I know she does because she does that with me. Then she'll decide what she wants to do next. "You can be a door greeter at Walmart. That is a no stress job." Sure no stress but it's also no money. I really do not think that she has any true responsibilities at home either: dh, kids, whatever. She's really nice and I wish her luck.

No comments: